Philippians 4:19 (AMP)
“And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
For 48 years the Universal Foundation for Better Living’s (UFBL) message has unapologetically shared that God is the Source of All supply. When we intentionally seek God as our Source, we find that there is a related impact in our lives. Our good flows from expected and unexpected channels.
UFBL Founder, Johnnie Colemon, unapologetically taught: ‘As soon as we accept that God is our Source, and has many channels through which to bring our prosperity, the good will begin to multiply in our experience.’ It Works If You Work It, pg. 59
- To experience the impact of God as the Source of All Supply, there must be an intention set to do so. What is your intention as it relates to the BIGNESS OF GOD?
- Like Jesus, be bold in recognizing God, alone, as the Source of Infinite Supply. God is the source of ALL:
- Substance – perfect expression of form
- Life – activity
- Wisdom – orderly knowledge
- Love – universal oneness; attraction
- Power – dominion, authority
- To recognize any other Source is to intentionally bow down and worship a false god. You consent to be its slave and it, your master.
Quote to Ponder
“I’m bold enough to stand firm on the truth that I and my Father are one.’ If Jesus had to pray…’I and the Father are one. I am all that my Father is’ [so must we.]”Johnnie Colemon’s, It Works If You Work It, pg. 119