“With God’s power working in us, [God] can do much, much more than anything we can ask or think of.”Ephesians 3:20 (ERV)
When your predominant attitude is “I Can’t” you are less likely to fulfill God’s intention for your life. Anyone, with God’s help, can decide to flip their script from an attitude of “I Can’t” to “I Can”. The Bible shows us how to do it. See Ephesians 3:20.
Major Points of the Lesson:
- God’s nature is Absolute Good and is expressed in unlimited ways. As the image and likeness of God, we are a DNA match to God’s nature, in reality. Genesis 1:26, 28
- We experience limits because we impose them on ourselves. No one jumps beyond the ‘bar’ they set for themselves. Matthew 19:26
- There are phases of our being that support us in either raising or lowering our ‘bar’ or ‘standard.’
- Super Conscious Phase of Mind
- Conscious Phase of Mind
- Reticular Activating System (RAS)
- You must constantly expose yourself to information that supports your new attitude of “I Can” if your mental script is to be permanently flipped.
A change in mentality is a gradual process that requires reinforcement if it is to be sustained. ‘I will keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind stayed on me.’Isaiah 26:3