Affirm: God’s Kingdom is available to me here and now.
Scripture: ‘Once Jesus[a] was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, and he answered, “The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ For, in fact, the kingdom of God is among you.”‘ Luke 17:20-21 (NRSV)
Dear Prosperity Partners and Friends,
God bless you and THANK YOU for taking accepting the invitation to walk with Jesus. I pray that you and your family are well and blessed. You certainly are a blessing to our spiritual community. You are ROYAL! Never forget that! Without you, there is no community. Many thanks to you, whether you join us LIVE or virtually or both. Thank YOU!
On Sunday, March 27th, our Licensed Teacher, Naudia Sinclair, shared in her lesson, The Kingdom of God Is Closer Than You Think, that the Kingdom of God is not ‘some place to go… but something to become [in consciousness].’ See Closer Walk With Jesus (CWWJ), pg. 105
Naudia reminded us to look at our ‘royal inheritance’ and to claim that which God has already given to us. Have you claimed your ‘royal identity’ and therefore your inheritance? By faith have you made the necessary adjustments to embrace the goodness of God that is right where you are?
Sunday’s Major Points include:
- Jesus offers us a blueprint for establishing the Kingdom of God consciousness in our lives now. That blueprint includes:
- Repentance – God is Spirit and does not change. It is we who must change our understanding of God and the things of God. Step out of the slumber of human consciousness and return to God consciousness. Get still and allow the Christ Consciousness to manifest within us.
- Availability Now – God is now and so is God’s Kingdom. The Kingdom of God’s eternal goodness is present for you today, and in the future. ‘The Kingdom is available to all who believe.’ Kingdom consciousness is our birthright. It is we who must embrace this truth.
- Inclusivity – God’s love is for all, not some. It includes you and me, too.
- The establishment of the Kingdom of God consciousness cannot be rushed or hurried.
By God’s grace, we become available for the Kingdom of God consciousness to ‘come alive’ to the degree that we are patient, persistent in our spiritual growth, loving, prayerful, and forgiving.
We must not be intimidated by the good. We are worthy and therefore we must look ‘within’ to the good that God has placed within us and CLAIM It!
God of All Creation, thank You for the Kingdom of Goodness that You have made available to me. I pray for the courage to accept it, experience it, and share it. I am so grateful. Amen.