Stand On Your Two Big Spiritual Feet!
Scripture: “Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the—day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in place].” Ephesians 6:13 (AMPC)
Affirm: I stand on my own two spiritual feet and claim my inheritance as a Child of God.
Dear Prosperity Partners and Friends,
In a few hours, it will be Father’s Day! Happy Father’s Day to all the dads. June blessings to you, Dear Reader.
Last Sunday we celebrated Founder’s Day by celebrating Universal Foundation for Better Living (UFBL) Founder, Dr. Johnnie Colemon. Tuesday, June 14th marked the 48th Anniversary of UFBL. Thanks to each of you for celebrating this milestone with us.
In tribute to Dr. Colemon, the lesson was titled: Stand On Your Two Big Spiritual Feet! These words echo a statement that she made continuously. Johnnie wanted each of us to stand with God and prove the spiritual promises upon which we stand.
She stood in the face of opposition and reaped awesome results. Her desire is that we do the same.
Here are the Major Points that were shared:
- Standing on your own two spiritual feet means:
- Trust God in You.
- Know that you are God’s heir and your inheritance is rich, now c. In faith, keep God first.
- Work in harmony with spiritual law in mind, body, and works by standing on the spiritual principles of Truth and not the facts.
- We live in an orderly universe that is governed by spiritual law. Therefore, for every challenge encountered, there is a spiritual solution available to us. As we ‘Stand on our own two spiritual feet’, the solution appears.
- When we cease to be overwhelmed by the facts, we open up to the spiritual solution that is already in our midst.
- We find the solution because it was seeking us before we seek it. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7
Ponder this: “You have a rich Father, who says, ‘You are my image; you are just like me. Therefore, stand on your own big spiritual feet and declare your independence.’ “ Johnnie Colemon’s, It Works If You Work It, pg. 84
Let’s Pray: Dear God, Thank You for my two big spiritual feet. Since every promise is true, I stand on Your Word and witness Your freedom, Your power, Your healing presence, Your love, and Your prosperity. In confidence, I stand and prove the Truth in my life. Amen.
Here’s the link to Sunday’s Service if you missed the lesson or wish to watch it once more https://uctruthjamaica.org/sermons/stand-on-your-two-big-spiritual feet/
Seeing Tremendous Blessings for You in 2022,