Bloom Where You Are Planted!
And don’t be wishing you were some place else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God’s place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there.’ God, not your [marital] status, defines your life.’
I Corinthians 7:17 (MSG)
I bless my physical environment, knowing that wherever I am the presence and power of God is. My freedom is not dependent on any person, situation, circumstance, or thing. My freedom rests in my knowledge and full awareness of who I am as a Child of God.
Dear Prosperity Partners and Friends,
It’s day 21st day of the Lenten Season. How is your spiritual practice progressing? Last Sunday, March 12, 2023, Conroy B. Wilson, UC Truth Minister-In-Training, led our 3rd Feast Day under the theme: Bloom Where You Are Planted. As we walked together in our physical environment, we concluded that the Omnipotence of God is present in every season of our physical existence. There is never a time when God’s presence is absent. It is we who must train ourselves to see the goodness of God during the low and high seasons so that we can ‘bloom’ in every circumstance of life.
To bloom is to ‘flourish or grow, to be in a healthy, glowing, or flourishing condition’, according to Dictionary.com.
‘A person who is blooming has a healthy, energetic, and attractive appearance’, according to the Cambridge Dictionary.
The good news is that we can all ‘bloom’ wherever we are and in every situation we face. The key is to ‘look’ beyond appearances and ‘see’ God’s presence, that is surely present.
Major Points of the lesson are:
- ‘Our environment should radiate the presence of God. Our physical environment must not overwhelm and pre-empt our spiritual development, but provide a warm, secure place to nurture and protect us, and reflect the awesome wonder of God that is everywhere evenly present.’ A Closer Walk With Jesus, pg. 89.
- ‘Our environment is a reflection of our thoughts, feelings, and attitudes – a reflection of what we think and believe.’ pg. 81
- ‘The thoughts and beliefs that shape our lives and influence our environment are based on either love or fear.’ pg. 81
- ‘When love is the basis of our thoughts and attitudes, it shows forth in our surroundings as harmony, order, and prosperity.’ pg. 81
- ‘Our fears and insecurities are reflected in our environment as lack, disharmony, and stagnation.’ pg. 83
- Our environment should radiate the presence of God.
Start now to bless every physical space that you interact with. Walk around your home and bless it and bless everyone. Walk around your place of work and bless it and bless everyone. Let blessings flow out of you like pure water from a well and watch your life BLOOM!
God of Creation,
You are always a present help to me. As I look to You in every situation, I find You. I find Your goodness. I find Your answers. I find Your gifts. I find Your promises fulfilled. I find YOU as blessings in bountiful measure. Oh, how blessed I am to know that You are the Presence that is always present, making all things new in every season of life. I am deeply grateful. Amen